...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

YPI Culmination Day

Greetings from our culminating day at the YPI!

This will be a short post, as we are transitioning from small groups back to our larger group, but I wanted to offer a quick update on how things have gone so far.

After a brief morning introduction, each of our inquiry groups was given an opportunity to present our findings from each of our Student Affairs interest areas. I really appreciated the chance to hear how each of the groups finalized their research areas, and developed action steps that we can share with our Qatari colleagues. My group was the final one to present before lunch, and I know we were very relieved to be completed with this particular portion of our day. Presenting in front of your colleagues is a very valuable experience, but also a little nerve-wracking. Go team! :)

The view from the front (as I started our group presentation):



Team "Student Development" (Nada is running the Ppt):



Right now we are about to begin our final group recap, including final action steps. The last two weeks have been very long, but so very rewarding for us and our Qatari friends. I know that I will certainly miss our Student Development group, but I know we will keep in touch in the coming weeks and months to hear how Qatar continues to develop and grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment