...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day #1 - Doha


Today in Doha: 75 degrees and sunny

Not at all a bad day. I spent most of my day working on my contacts list, and heard back from one participant that I will plan to interview coming up this weekend.

I also had a chance to run over to LuLu and get some groceries, as well as make sure I knew where the main buildings were in the complex. I didn't stay here last trip, and so I figured it might be a good idea to get my bearings a bit.

Then tonight was a grabbing a quick bite to eat with Denny, a stop at the grocery, and getting ready for tomorrow. I will meet with my contact at Texas A&M after 10 and work to confirm up details for where I can work while I do interviews and also which classes I might be able to attend.

Oh yes, and Denny invited me to a LeaderShape event tomorrow evening starting at 5:30, so I'll be off to that as well as get food. Should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment