...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

How the ride went...

So on my way to USD on the train, I ended up sitting by two older homeless ladies...one African-American and the other Asian. As I had my iPad out the little Asian lady switched spots and sat right next to me so she could see what I was doing. At the urging of the other lady, she even got up the courage to try it out. I was happy to let her try.

Eventually she got off the train, and the other lady still across from me goes "you sure were nice to let her try. She'll never forget that.". I said I was happy to do that. Then she says, "you're a good man", and went back to watching things go by.

Such a nice to thing to say...very unexpected from a stranger. A statement that makes one think.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment