...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Monday, March 7, 2011

review and review

Here I sit, working, reading...doing my very best to get through these books and articles for my literature review project. This is such an exhaustive process. The amount of content that must be read through is important in order to cover the depth and breadth of the topic, and I found myself initially a little apprehensive at the daunting task of this whole thing. But now that I've had a chance to meet with my instructors my path ahead seems a little clearer. And my topic a bit more refined which I think will help me in the long run.

In a bit of travel news, I thought this particular story was interesting - seems like everyone is trying to legislate these things...even in New Hampshire.

http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=TSA+screening%3A+Bill+would+make+touching%2C+viewing+sexual+assault&articleId=001317f2-a54b-4abb-b3fe-498b569ab8ac

Playing for me right now: Haydn. Which you ask? Symphony No. 90 in C.

No comments:

Post a Comment