...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

do I have to?

It's amazing how jetlag plays tricks with your mind.  One minute you're wide awake and think you can conquer the world, and the next minute all you want to do is shut your eyes for just one second and everything will be better.  Right.  And before you know it you're fast asleep and wondering why everyone is staring at your when you jerk awake. 

I'm back to school and work and everything else after a great ILA conference, and my 'place of the day' feature will resume tomorrow after I've had a chance to finish going through the 700+ work emails that were waiting for me when I got back.  Any volunteers to help me get through them all?

I wish I had a virtual shredding machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment