...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Friday on a Thursday...in Roatan

Am I the only person that looks forward to a short week of work?  I'm sure not. This just happens to be another short week with a holiday tomorrow (Veteran's Day) and for that I will not complain, but rejoice.  I also will take the opportunity to thank all of the veterans and military for their continued service in defense of our country and freedom.  I'm proud that past and current members of my own family have chosen to serve, and for that I will always be grateful and proud.

Today's Place of the Day: Roatan - Bay Islands, Honduras


After the Great Barrier Reef, this is the next most famous set of reefs you'd want to visit.  Roatan as the only paved road on all of the islands, and have some of the greatest diversity of chorals in the world.  The Institute for Marine Sciences is available as a step-off point for your adventure.  Snorkel away!


No comments:

Post a Comment