...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Review: Sino Thai

I love Thai food.  And I love being able to try new Thai food restaurants to see what kind of variety I might be able to find.  I was once again successful in finding this variety when visiting Sino Thai, near Waterloo in London.

Located down a back side street near the brand new Park Plaza hotel, Sino has a very welcoming facade and a pleasant dining atmosphere. Seating occurred quickly, and overall service was excellent.  The menu has a full variety of Thai dishes and curries, with both meat and vegetarian options.  My choice was a tender chicken and green dish with sauce on a bed of fried rice (served on the side).  The meat was some of the best chicken I've ever tasted at a Thai restaurant, while the rice could have had a bit more flavor.  Menu prices were not too high, and there were even after-dinner mints to finish the meal.

I would like to visit Sino again, and cant wait to try another dish.  Give them a try if you're in the area!

No comments:

Post a Comment