...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Trans-Siberian Express

For whatever reason, today so far has been a very blah day for me.  I'm not sure why, since its supposed to be another day of sun and 82 degrees outside.  Maybe it's because I'm cooped up here in my non-windowed office.  Maybe it's the three homework projects that need to be done in the next three weeks and are weighing a bit.  Or maybe its something else entirely.  On to today's highlight:

It's the world's longest continuous rail line, almost 6000 miles long and crossing 8 time zones.  It can be done in about two weeks, and has possible stopovers in Beijing and Mongolia. Last check on a price via tour... $4200 for up to 15 days (although single prices tend to be higher).  Well worth it in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment