...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

upgraded!

Today's travel surprise for me was quite unexpected - I'm flying this weekend to an event at WLC and was pleasantly informed through an email this morning that I've been upgraded on my flight...certainly not going to be sad about sleeping in First Class.  Ever since the fateful March 3rd weekend of United and Continental merging their systems, I was interested in finding out how smoothly my next flight would go and if everything would work as its supposed to (since the blogs have been jammed with unhappy people).  So far, so good.

If you saw in my post yesterday about the Chase Sapphire Preferred card, you better apply now if you want to get the card and 50k points - Chase announced on their website today that the bonus point offer was going down to 40,000...the link as of right now still shows 50k so jump on it if you plan to.

No comments:

Post a Comment