...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Out to Santee

I haven't spent much time out east of San Diego, but yesterday I hopped on the trolley and made the short 20 minute or so trip out to the Santee Town Station stop.  The purpose of my trip was a going away party at the house of my friend Rachel and her family, and the trolley was the quickest way to get me out there.  A great time was had by all and the food was excellent.  I was very thankful to be invited, and look forward to another get together in the future. 

There is quite a bit of shopping possible in this area, and it may be worth a future trip just to see what everything is.  I'm also excited about having a Phil's BBQ closer than the one downtown: the location in Santee is set to open in November. 


No comments:

Post a Comment