...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Friday, September 21, 2012

first weekend day

Fridays are Saturdays in Doha - the weekend is here!

Here's a quick roundup of my day so far:

- Helped my host family purchase a new computer - a very nice HP system
- Ate lunch at one of the "fun" places to eat in Doha, Rik's
- Did some flight shopping for December/January - I always love flight shopping
- Confirmed that I am now a United Platinum member - no fees for flight changes or refunding award tickets/bonus mile increase/regional premier upgrades for myself and a companion
- Looked at Hyatt's new promotion for stays and reviewed my upcoming bookings

Overall, not bad...oh, and I got to sleep in too.  That was really nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment