...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Friday, December 21, 2012

Final work day

Today is my final work day for a while over the Christmas and New Years break, and I'm ready for vacation to start!  I will be traveling home to WI for my brother's wedding, so I'll get to experience all of the joy that is winter Wisconsin and the recent snow.  It's too bad I won't get any snowmobiling in while home, but it will be nice to see friends and family. 

It won't completely be a full vacation though, as I'll be bringing along dissertation data and other work that must continue.  

Safe travels to everyone over this Christmastime, and be safe!  I've already been upgraded on my flights home, so an early Christmas present for me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment