...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Sunday, December 2, 2012

New Qual levels for Hilton in 2013

I've always enjoyed staying at Hilton properties, and even though I've stayed at Hyatt much more in the last few years, I still check what deals Hilton is offering wherever my travels take me. 

But the news that Hilton is upping its qualification requirements for stays starting next year is a bit baffling.  They already have so many ways to earn points (between stays and credit cards) and the only thing I can figure is that the addition of more credit card options means they're trying to get some space between their earners. 

You can read more about it here (thanks to VFTW).

I'll probably continue to stick with Hyatt...and hope that their requirements don't also change.

No comments:

Post a Comment