...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

New San Diego route on American!

I've been a bit behind in posts this week, as I've been attending the CSUN conference downtown at the Hyatt.

But I wanted to highlight this story that crossed the wire earlier - American is adding a new nonstop route from San Diego, and now flies between all of its hubs to SAN.  From the release:

This flight will be operated with a Boeing 737-800 aircraft with 150 seats.  With the addition of this route, American and American Eagle will now serve San Diego from each of its five hubs, with a combined total of 25 daily flights.

The schedule for the new service between Miami and San Diego will be as follows:

From
To
Flight #
Departs
Arrives
Frequency
Miami
San Diego
AA1065
6:50 PM
8:55 PM
Daily
(MIA)
(SAN)
(nonstop)
   
San Diego
Miami
AA1042
9:45 PM
5:40 AM
Daily
(SAN)
(MIA)
(nonstop)
 
 next day
 

I like having more options of getting to the east coast, and this is another great option for connections on American from San Diego.  I don't forsee myself flying this route too often, but I'm happy to know its there for pricing purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment