...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Dividend Miles posted...now what?

To wait or not to wait...that is the question.

I checked my accounts today, and was happy to find that the bonus Dividend Miles have posted from my last card churn for the US Airways Mastercard.  While I typically don't fly US Airways that often unless it's a screamin' deal for a flight, I decided to go in on an application since the merger was announced between US Airways and American Airlines.  The hope is that when both airlines begin to integrate their programs, eventually we'll be able to move miles back and forth between accounts - thereby netting me a nice chance for future flight options.  The timetable for all of that is still very up in the air, so in the meantime I sit on the miles.  Or...do I?


No comments:

Post a Comment