...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Monday, October 28, 2013

Did I really just do this?

I did something last night that I have never done...never ever.  I've flown on a ton of different airlines, carried a bunch of different luggage and bags, and hauled a whole lot of different stuff.  But last night...upon getting back to San Diego...I left my new, black, winter North Face coat in the overhead bin.   And I didn't realize it until I got to work this morning.

Here's hoping that Delta pulls through for me - I called and left messages at the airport, and also filled out their online form.  Part of me is resigned, though, to the fact I probably won't ever see it again.  It's a great coat, and an expensive one that did not have my name anywhere on it.  I had worn it on the first leg from MKE-MSP, but then took it off when I boarded the flight to SAN and stuck it on the inside part of the bin next to my Skyroll.  When I got off, it never occurred to me to look for it - I just grabbed the Skyroll and went.  When do I ever carry around a winter coat in San Diego? 

Anyone want to take a wager on whether or not I get a call back from Delta?

No comments:

Post a Comment