...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

T minus 3 weeks...

Next week begins a month of running around for me, culminating in a planned trip to Zurich to mini-celebrate finishing my PhD on the 31st. I got a pretty good deal to fly American over, and was able to make use of two Systemwide Upgrades to get me in Business class the entire way!  Definitely will be nice to sleep flat on the way over, as well as enjoy the perks and entertainment on the way home. 

But before I go, I've two other important events to attend.

First, I'll be up at Educause in Anaheim next week - after all of these years in higher ed, this will be my first Educause trip.  In the past it's been hard to get to when it's been held in Florida, but since it's in Southern CA this year, my department is sending a contingent!  Should be a great trip.

After that gets done, I'll be flying out to speak at a conference at my alma mater in Wisconsin on my research from Qatar the next weekend.  I'm looking forward to being back on campus, and it will be a bit odd when I stand up in front of everyone the first time instead of being in the audience! 

Three weeks of travel fun...it shall soon begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment