...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Saying goodbye to Sugarsync

Whenever I travel, I always appreciate being able to access files remotely that I may need for work or other purposes.  Dropbox has always been the easiest to use, but another free service (Sugarsync) was also in my toolbag for using while on the road since it was free and worked with my mobile devices.

No longer, since this message just appeared in my inbox:


Sadly, I'll need to say goodbye to Sugarsync.  Can't afford to pay for the service, especially since it's not as intuitive as Dropbox.

Anyone going to stick with them and pay?
 

1 comment:

  1. I have switched from sugarsync to copy.com, which is a much better service. To get 20gb of free storage for life on copy.com, click on my referral link below:

    https://copy.com?r=l4892G

    ReplyDelete