...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Monday, February 10, 2014

Back to it...but a short week

Had a very fun weekend with my parents, as they were visiting from sub-zero Wisconsin.  I think my dad's cold really got better being in the warm. 

We managed to get on the road and out to Julian for a day trip (the Cherry-Apple pie was amazing!) and also down to Point Loma to do an overlook of San Diego.  We were able to see the submarines in port as well, which doesn't happen all that often with the fleet out. 

Was sad to see them fly out this morning, but it's back to work.  Short week for me, though, as I prep for an ILA panel submission due by Wednesday and my departure for South Korea on Thursday to visit my friend Jimmy.

Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment