...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Greetings from Incheon

Hello from the Asiana Business Lounge at Incheon Airport!

I've successfully made it back to the airport prior to departure, and will head out in a few hours.  This trip has been nothing short of amazing and I'm very grateful to Jimmy for hosting me during this weekend.  We managed to get to just about all of the major things to see in Seoul in a long weekend - quite a feat. 

My flight over was in Global First on United, and I'll be trying out BusinessFirst on the way home (upper deck!).  With any luck, I might even get in a few winks before landing in San Francisco.  

Stay tuned for trip reports on each day - I'll be writing and posting those over the course of this week.

2 comments:

  1. Incheon looks too much like luncheon. I would be hungry. Cool trip bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Was fun. And I burned miles so it was very cost effective!

    ReplyDelete