...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

T-minus 9 days...to South Korea!

The next 10-14 days are going to be a bit of a whirlwind, but I'm really looking forward to what's ahead!

First, my parents will be visiting over the coming weekend which is always fun.

Finally, next Thursday I depart for Seoul on my first trip that far east to visit one of my best friends who is stationed in SK.  It will be a long weekend and a lot of flying, and I'm looking forward to every minute of it.



I'm also eager to try United's Global First product for the first time on the way over, and Business First on the way home.  Trip reports will be forthcoming once I return and get my jetlag squared away.  Champagne!

No comments:

Post a Comment