...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

New airport in Doha!

I'm sure I will have fond memories (like others) about flying into Doha International Airport - my first trip to the Middle East happened through there, and meeting up with my group in the long immigration line was something to remember.  So were the crammed small shops and small eating places above the gates. Oh, and the shuttle buses that had to drive you to your plane all around the runways.

For a more pictoral view of things you may miss (or not miss), check this out:

http://dohanews.co/5-things-well-miss-doha-intl-airport-5-things-wont/

I can't wait to transit the new Hamad International Airport, hopefully on my next trip to Doha to do research.  It looks to be a fun experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment