...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Friday, June 20, 2014

Time for a road trip!

Been looking forward to an offsite day, and so it worked out for me to hit the road from San Diego to Las Vegas to catch the last day of InfoComm!  I typically prefer to fly since the time saved is usually needed, but in this case I have the time available and flight prices are high so I'm gonna do the quick drive.  And by quick I mean 5.5 hours...not so very quick actually.



I have a free vendor pass ($150 value) so I'll hit the floor right when I arrive and see what I can find.  I'm particularly interested in what AKG and Shure are offering, and if I have time I'll swing by the Panasonic booth to check in on products.

Since I'm on my own dime for this trip, I also took advantage of Hyatt's new partnership with hotels in Vegas and burned 8000 points to stay on the strip for one night.  Pretty good value in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment