...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Delta recap...not terrible

It's no secret that I'm not a Delta/KLM/Air France fan.  Ever since I did the big run through the Amsterdam airport to see a connecting flight leave while being told it wouldn't it has soured me for life.  I'm not a fan of their frequent flyer earning program; I'm also not a fan of having to pay for every other type of seat you'd normally not have to pay for.

But...my travels last weekend were not terrible.  I know, I know...what is wrong with me. 

It's been a long time since I've tried Delta, and the experience overall was ok from what I remembered.  It was an award flight, which meant I was really at the bottom rung for any possible perks, etc, but the connections went without issue - the planes were on time - my checked luggage even made it.

This in no way means I'm switching allegiances...it's just pleasant to know that another possible miles option exists should I need it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment