...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Why does it take so long for US flights to post?

I know they're in the midst of merging, but I continue to be baffled at how long it takes for flights on US Airways to post to an AA account.  Yes, I realize I probably shouldn't be baffled at all.  But if the systems are already interlining for flights across both platforms, then how hard could it be for flights to post in cross accounts quicker than 6 days?  If you fly on AA they post the next day.  But almost a week the other direction?

I'm thinking that the programmers need another cup of coffee.  Or a break in general.

And I'm hoping this isn't a forecast of things to come in the merger down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment