...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

What to do with United flights? Credit to Singapore!

I've been trying to decide what to do about flying United in the future - the prospects of getting status back are slim, given the recent addition of spending requirements for each level.  Even though I've been flying American primarily, I'm sure that United flights are in my future.  What to do with the earning though?

I think the best way might be to credit the flights to Singapore - they allow for 100% earning across all fare buckets:



As a reminder, KrisFlyer miles are valid for three years before they technically expire.  An extension is possible upon request.

Are you currently crediting your UA flights to SQ?  What has your experience been?

No comments:

Post a Comment