...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Monday, November 10, 2014

Don't know where to stay when traveling? Try Airbnb!

During my 2013 trip to Zurich in late fall, I had the opportunity to try out several new restaurants and the Airbnb service for the first time.  I usually make it a point to stay at the Park Hyatt whenever I can, but not enough points made me consider other alternatives.  The place where I stayed was excellent and gave me some new local flavor for the city, so I definitely recommend it if you need another stay option!

Here are a few pics of the apartment I stayed at:



If you're interested in this location, you can find it listed here.  Giorgia was very pleasant and helpful to arrange the stay, and I had no issues whatsoever. I also enjoying having a Coop right around the corner so I could get my own groceries and make food instead of eating out the whole trip. 

I was glad I made this choice - don't be afraid to try something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment