...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Monday, February 23, 2015

March is almost here

I haven't done much flying so far in February - this is simply due to the fact that I've been busy and haven't had as much vacation time available to go anywhere.  But that will change coming up in March.

Looking at my calendar I'm pretty booked up - between event coverage at work and general workload with the class I'm teaching, I don't have much free time on the weekends. But I do have my one big trip planned for the end of March that I'm looking forward to.  I'm not sure how I'm going to like being in economy for all those hours but I will have plenty along to keep me occupied.  And I'm really excited about being in a new area of the world!

Beyond March, I have few things in my planner - looking forward to some travel in the fall and winter, but nothing firmed up yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment