...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Countdown is on

The countdown is officially started for my July 4th weekend vacation.  I'll be managing to get some time out and about (using AA miles, thankfully) and am looking forward to once again visiting the mountains, getting some hiking in at Gimmelwald, and spending an evening at the Park Hyatt Zurich!  The weather so far looks fantastic for being up on the mountain.  I'm also going to try a new approach and only take a backpack - this should make my transfers easier and will allow me a bit more flexibility in moving around.  Hopefully I can get everything in that I need!

And I have all this to look forward to...


No comments:

Post a Comment