...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Looking forward to a June of fun

At least, that's what I'm hoping for at this point.  : )

This coming week I'll be jetting off again toward home (WI) and volunteering my time at Badger Boys State in Ripon, WI.  This annual week-long experience in leadership and government for high school juniors is something I've always enjoyed being a part of, and I'm looking forward to seeing how many guys I'm able to get in the band this year.  I have always believed that the WI BBS experience is unique compared to all other states, as we boast of the largest contingent of program alums as counselors and director staff.  It's amazing that we're able to guide the boys in creating all facets of government from the ground up culminating in a fully functional 'state' by the time we're done - in one week.  I'm looking forward again to the leadership experience and sharing in the fun with all of our WI American Legionnaires assisting! 

Stay tuned for future blog posts once I'm onsite.

No comments:

Post a Comment