...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Swiss Fleet Upgrade to Boeing 777-300ER


Fleet upgrades continue!

American has been making a conscious effort to upgrade and replace aging MD-80's across their fleet, and other airlines continue to do the same.  I was excited to see the newest update from Swiss Airlines and their brand new Boeing 777-300ER planes.  I suspect these will transition in while other Airbus A340 and A330's are retired.

They have a pretty good video about the new planes here.

I really enjoyed the last time I flew Swiss Business class to Zurich - the seat was amazing and service was excellent.  I wouldn't mind trying out the service on these new planes in the future!

You can find the official site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment