...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Friday, September 4, 2015

A weekend to jet

Happy holiday weekend, all - while you are having fun, you'll never guess where I'll be...that's right...on airplanes!

In my effort to get to EP for the year, I'm really close - which means I need to follow through on reaching the final mileage required.  And since this weekend offered the extra day to go I jumped at the chance to head out.  American will be my preferred airline along with stints on British Airways and Etihad.

Here's what it looks like:


(courtesy of gcmap.com)

I'll be back by Monday afternoon to PHL...not bad.  Will be posting updates as I can, although I won't really have any regular type of internet.  A full recap writeup will follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment