...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Countdown to ILA 2015


I'm only a few short days and hours away from ILA 2015, coming from the CCIB Convention Center in Barcelona, Spain.  I'm excited to be going back to Spain and even a bit more excited about visiting a new city.  During my last time visiting the country I was only able to stay near Mondragon and Bilbao - looking forward to seeing the southern coast!

The conference theme this year is Leading Across Borders and Generations - I will be chairing one session on Friday afternoon and otherwise enjoying all of the other opportunities to listen and network.  And I'm sure I'll also find a few new places to sample tapas offerings!

This trip will also put me over the hump for AA Executive Platinum status for the rest of this year and until February 2017 - definitely looking forward to upgrades and other opportunities for trips in the coming months.

If you have any suggestions on places to see or eat, please post them below!

No comments:

Post a Comment