...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Made it to Barcelona

Greetings from Barcelona!

I am here for the 2015 International Leadership Association, and am excited about the plenary sessions and opportunities to interact with others in my field.  My trip over was very successful - fast flight and early arrival allowed me to get some time out on the town before the evening welcome.  I will update this post with pictures later once I have them collected. Some of the places I visited with my good friend Amy were La Rambla street, the La Sagrada Familia, the Parc Guell and Gaudi, Placa de Catalunya, the Basilica de Santa Maria del Pi, the Catedral de Barcelona, and the area around the CCIB. 

No comments:

Post a Comment