...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Monday, March 14, 2016

China Trip recap and pics

My long weekend trip to China was a success!  Beautiful, clear skies allowed me to have an enjoyable tour and I had no problems with my visa and security checks.  I also managed to keep all of my electronic devices turned off to minimize security concerns.

As a quick recap, the trip was extremely cost effective - voucher covered the flight, points covered my hotel stay at the Grand Hyatt Beijing.  

Enjoy these fabulous pics!  (click on each to enlarge)







For those wondering, I booked this entire experience using China Guide - overall it went very well from pickup to drop off.  Give them a look if you want a great experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment