...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Sprint Free Global Roaming Expands

Almost one year ago to the day I posted about Sprint's new option for roaming overseas - a service that is free though speed-restricted to 2G but includes free texting.  The list of available countries was also limited and I was hopeful that they might expand this in the future.

Well, it appears as though they've done just that.  Now called "Global Roaming", it captures a much wider base of countries and includes many of my favorite places:


The full country list includes:


I'm excited to see Qatar and Switzerland are now included, as well as an expanded base in Asia.  Looking forward to trying out the service on my next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment