...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Conference Trip 2017: IMTA

Greetings from Switzerland!

My week so far has been a bit of a blur, though I finally think I'm adjusting to the change in timezone (and sleeping through the night).  Of course just the time I get this all figured out, I have to fly back on Sunday.  Oh well.

I'm here attending and presenting at the 2017 IMTA conference - my presentation was on a chapter submission that Jimmy, Mo, and I submitted and were accepted for earlier this year.  Unfortunately neither Jimmy nor Mo were able to join me here so I took the reigns of our presentation.  All went well and feedback was good for our work!  It also didn't hurt to see and receive a copy of the actual book onsite:


We have one final day of activities here and then its off to Brussels for the ILA conference.  Fortunately the timing worked out that I could attend these back to back.

No comments:

Post a Comment