...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Thursday, October 26, 2017

The Starwood/Uber partnership is ending

One of the easiest ways to maintain active status in Starwood since 2015 has been to use Uber - for every $2 you spend on Uber you accrue 1 Starwood/SPG point.  There are some pretty interesting Starwood properties - one that I'm saving up to stay at is The Liberty (a former jail) in Boston.

Unfortunately, this partnership is coming to an end.

I received the following notification today via email:


I'm disappointed the partnership is ending, as the occasional Uber ride would guarantee account activity.  I'll need to investigate some other options for points (and maybe structure things to include a property here or there outside of my usual Hyatt stays).

No comments:

Post a Comment