...constantly searching to find the best travel deals and places to visit. A never-ending quest for adventure!

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Doha Food...an experience!

So many possible places, not enough time.  This is how I normally feel when traveling abroad and don't have an opportunity to visit all of the restaurants and eateries that are top-rated.  I usually do a search on Tripadvisor to see what is being highly ranked and then compare to hotel/AirBnb options and mass transit.  Usually there is a train available!  In many cases, though, walking is the best option to experience the neighborhood culture.

On this trip to Doha, I was able to add a few new places to the restaurant list.

Morimoto

One of the top-ranked restaurants in Doha, Morimoto is a sushi bar with main dining options that do not disappoint.  In fact, I would say it's one of the more memorable dining experiences I've had in my travels.


Tajine

Located in Souq Waqif, this Moroccan restaurant has traditional selections including lamb and chicken.  I tried the lamb kofta which was not too spicy with excellent flavors - the price is reasonable given the prime location.

No comments:

Post a Comment